36-Hour Basic Mediation Training – 2019 Dates Announced
This Basic Mediation Training provides in-depth coverage of the mediation process and the principles of conflict management through presentations, exercises, discussions and role-plays. The training complies with the MA Supreme Judicial Court (SJC) Uniform Rules on Dispute Resolution and meets the requirements for confidentiality as stated in the Mass General Laws, Chapter 233, section 23C.
Learn to manage conflict, develop communication and negotiation skills, understand creative problem solving strategies in a highly interactive learning environment.
- Managers, Human Resource and other Business Professionals
- Social Workers, Health Service Providers,
- Mental Health Professionals,
- Attorneys, Paralegals, Court employees
- Educators, College students
- Community leaders, Retirees
- Anyone interested in learning to constructively deal with the inevitable conflicts that arise in their personal and professional lives.
Training will be conducted by North Shore Community Mediation Center’s professional, experienced Lead Trainers and Coaches.
Enrollment: Limited to 20 participants
Wednesday, July 15th 4:30pm – 8:30pm
Friday, July 17th 8:30am – 4:30pm
Saturday, July 18th 8:30am – 4:30pm
Monday, July 20th 4:30pm – 8:30pm
Wednesday, July 22nd 4:30pm – 8:30pm
Friday, July 24th 8:30am – 4:30pm
Cost: $595.00 Registration fee (with early enrollment) $675.00 Registration fee after July 5th
Salem State University
Central Campus – Marsh Hall
Salem, MA 01970
For more information, please contact us at:
North Shore Community Mediation Center
100 Cummings Center, Suite 307-J
Beverly, MA 01915