36-Hour Basic Mediation Training Begins July 2018
This Basic Mediation Training provides in-depth coverage of the mediation process and the principles of conflict management through presentations, exercises, discussions and role-plays. The training complies with the MA Supreme Judicial Court (SJC) Uniform Rules on Dispute Resolution and meets the requirements for confidentiality as stated in the Mass General Laws, Chapter 233, section 23C.
Learn to manage conflict, develop communication and negotiation skills, understand creative problem solving strategies in a highly interactive learning environment
- Managers, Human Resource and other Business Professionals
- Social Workers, Health Service Providers,
- Mental Health Professionals,
- Attorneys, Paralegals, Court employees
- Educators, College students
- Community leaders, Retirees
- Anyone interested in learning to constructively deal with the inevitable conflicts that arise in their personal and professional lives.
Training will be conducted by North Shore Community Mediation Center’s professional, experienced Lead Trainers and Coaches.
Enrollment: Limited to 20 participants.
|Wednesday||July 18, 2018||4:30pm – 8:30pm|
|Friday||July 20, 2018||8:30am – 4:30pm|
|Saturday||July 21, 2018||8:30am – 4:30pm|
|Monday||July 23, 2018||4:30pm – 8:30pm|
|Wednesday||July 25, 2018||4:30pm – 8:30pm|
|Friday||July 27, 2018||8:30am – 4:30pm|
Salem State University, Central Campus, Bertolon School Classroom, Salem, MA 01970
Cost: $595.00 If registered before July 6, 2018 $650.00 if payment is received after July 6, 2018
For more information please contact us at:
North Shore Community Mediation Center
100 Cummings Center, Suite 307-J
Beverly, MA 01915